Wandering Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD BYES

+4
Mooni
fletch
Zen
Neergish
8 posters

Go down

GOOD BYES Empty GOOD BYES

Post by Neergish Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:01 am

Hello All,

I've decided that the time has come to close this forum.
as with all things we have grown and changed and Grond Doesn't answer my drunken midnight PMs any more.

Its been a blast there have been some great times and some weird times and rather odd forms of self depreciation.

Statistic Value
Posts 11224
Number of topics 1415
Number of users 86
Forum started Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:16 am
Board up days 1898

I leave the boards up for a week or so if anyone wants to send PMs to each other for contractual reasons or to exchange bank account numbers.

dont forget there is still the steam group if you still wish to ignore each other.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WanderingStars

Love to you all
Neergish
aka Dhatso
Neergish
Neergish

Back to top Go down

GOOD BYES Empty Re: GOOD BYES

Post by Zen Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:44 pm

As always, your PM prompted me to log in for the first time in a year(s) Razz

Thanks for pulling this forum together and keeping it running so long Dhats, I know it really helped keep all the crazy's connect, and it was my virtual home for a decent while Smile

If anyone wants to get hold of me, then either PM me before the forum closes or send me a steam message (I'm in the group). If all else fails, you can send me an email at zenbaoshi@gmail.com

Cheers,
Zen
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by fletch Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Darn! this was my favorite forum to ignore.
fletch
fletch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooni Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 am

Hey Dhats,

Thanks also for the PM. Although it's sad to see it go, I agree that we all have moved on, and that perhaps it's time to shut up the doors.

I'd like to thank everyone for the fun times we shared in LOTRO and the games that came after. As Zen said, this was my virtual home, and I doubt I'll ever meet such a fun, friendly bunch of online peeps again.

I'm still on Steam, but you can always reach me on monika@limpbunny.com.

So long kinnies, and thanks for all the cabbages! Very Happy
Mooni
Mooni

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormcrow Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Well it was fun while it lasted. You all still have a special place in my heart <3.
Thanks for running the show.
Stormcrow
Stormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zic Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 am

NNOOOOOOOOOOO
Now i've lost all of my social life!!!

I arrived to this party late and met most of you in Rift. I wasn't involved in any of the highs and lows of the LoTRo scene with most of you so i still don't know if that was a good or bad thing...

I will say however i have never met such a great bunch of folks who i've enjoyed my gaming life with more than you...

I wish each and everyone of you all the best in everything you do both gaming and RL. I would like to say a special thanks to Grond and Dhats for keeping this forum up so long as well as all the fun they've both encouraged and grown in this community.

Zic#1469 is my blizzard battle tag...
Kiwidaz is my steam name...
kiwidaz@iinet.net.au for those of you who wish to know more...

Take Great Care everyone!!!!!
Cheers
Zic :-)
Zic
Zic

Back to top Go down

Post by Grond Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:24 am

In order for me to write this post it would seem I need to transmorph into a past entity which I am finding difficult. This forum for a long time was another organ of mine that lived and breathed with me, but like a dead pancreas I now inject daily to replace its purpose. (ok yup I've found that Grondy place)

I would also like to thank you all. A big shout out to the great Dhatso that has supported me throughout this forum for all those years, and thus has ultimately become the great forum finale god.

I have been playing mainly single player games of late. I have found that generally I don't play anything for longer than around 30 hours. But I did finished Dark Souls 2. I am in a completely different phase in my life and I hope for that to continue.

As always you can catch me on Steam, I'm pretty sure I am in that Wandering Stars group, send me a message wether i'm online or not. Erasmus is my steam name.

A big Grondy bear hug to you all, there are a lot of names to list, but you all know who you are Smile
Take care and hopefully I'll see you later.

Grond
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:27 pm

You guys were my first online community and it was a pleasure to meet you all. You can find me in Battlenet at Growler#1432 or Growler on Steam.

I've been back into WoW alot so if you drop in say hi. Unless you're like Zic and play a dirty hordie, in that case you can go die in a fire Razz

I've also just started playing The Secret World and have no idea what I'm doing there, but it's fun trying new things.

Have fun guys.
Growler
Growler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum